Suzette - Six Lies...Can You Spot the Single Truth?
- I own seven dogs, all of them Mexican Hairless.
- My children call me SuperMom… because they are grounded if they don’t.
- I once stayed in the Copper King B&B. I was blessed by a long-dead nun.
- Every month I go bungee jumping, to remember what it feels like to be young and carefree.
- When I was two, I climbed a ladder and got stuck on the roof. My pregnant mother had to rescue me.
- I get a perm every month to keep that curly look.
- I was once playing in an abandoned car. Opened up the glove compartment to find a rattlesnake!
(Thanks, Cheree at Justified Lunacy, for the fun activity and the Creative Blogger Award!)
Bethany - 7 Facts About Me
- Some favorite older books=Jacob Have I Loved, The Hero and the Crown, The Changeling Sea, Dune, The Book of Morgaine, The Great Gatsby, Tess of the D'Urbervilles.
- Some favorite newer books=Catching Fire, The Forest of Hands and Teeth, Shiver, Twisted.
- No TV=No Project Runway=sad.
- When I have writers block, I stare at the plant on my desk.
(Thanks, Jemi Fraser, for the Picasso Award associated with these questions!)