So Bethany blogged here with her choice of five recipients, and now I'm thrilled to choose five as well.
- Sharon Mayhew. Not only uber-friend, but uber-daring as well! Sharon braved the world of Skype to talk face-to-face with literary agent Mark McVeigh. You can read all about it on her blog, Random Thoughts.
- Shannon O'Donnell. I have great admiration for anyone who teaches, and judging by her other blog, she is one heck of a teacher. Her comments on our blog always buoy me, as does her blog, Book Dreaming.
- Carolyn V. Not only does her blog brighten my day, this gal is a delight to chat with in real life! So check out her blog, Checkerboard Squares.
- Alyssa Kirk. This teen has so much positive momentum going! Plus she is a darn fine writer and a sweet friend. Don't late the name of her blog scare you, as it is WIP-related: Demonic Attractions.
- Girl With One Eye. Because I adore her! And I love that she reinvented herself when her boys went to school. Her blog, Squirrell Amongst Lions, always keeps me coming back for more.
Okay, to be honest, I am miserable right now. There were so many more of you I wanted to pass this along to... hopefully I will get a chance soon.
Have a great weekend!