Saturday, March 22, 2014

Top Two Questions

Every time I talk to readers who have read and loved my books, I am, without fail, asked two things.

1. Will I ever write SHIFTING 2?

The answer is . . . maybe. I won't say no. I actually wrote it years ago, right after I wrote SHIFTING 1, but then when I got a publisher I changed SHIFTING 1 up a bit so part one and two don't quite mesh. But you never know maybe one day I'll fix SHIFTING 2.

2. When will STUNG be a movie?

Well, I honestly have no say in this. If I knew a movie producer and could get him to read the book, the chances of it becoming a movie would go up drastically. So for now, it is just going to be a book. But thanks for liking it so well that you want it to be a movie!

6 comments:

Deirdra said...

I'm looking for your contact info for a book review/post?
Can you email me at EdenLiterary at gmail dot com

-blessed holy socks, the non-perishable zealot said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Ghost Mannequin said...

Thank you so much for the detailed article.Thanks again.

Nice Post said...

Thanks For.. Sharing Information...Your website is very nice..

This is Sarkari Result From India.. Click Here To Open link and Get Your Latest Jobs, Admit Cards, Result, ANswer Key & many more.. thanks..

Nice Site...............

Sarkari Result
Sarkari Results
sarkariexam
Sarkari Result 2019
sarkariresult
sarkari job
sarkariexam result
sarkari naukri in up
rojgar result
sarkari result in hindi
truecaller apk
trukalar

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the auspicious writeup. It in fact was a
amusement account it. Look advanced to far added agreeable from you!
By the way, howw could we communicate?

Jimena said...

Hello everyone my name Ximena Jimena from Cuba i want to use this medium to inform the world on how i got cured from Herpes & diabetes at first when i had symptoms back in 2014 i went for test and it came out positive i lost hope of getting a better relationship or marriage, everything changed when i met Dr Itua i contacted explained everything to him and he said he has the cure so i decided to order it from him, so i actually did after 2 weeks i went for test and i was negative i'm forever grateful to him.he can also cure all diseases
email: drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com www.drituaherbalcenter.com