Friday, September 9, 2011

Now, This Would Rock (A Very Non-Writerly Contest)


So something you don't know about me is that I used to snowboard. A lot. I could tear it up . . . er, the mountain tore me up.

Anyway, what does this post have to do with writing (besides the fact that I get to brag about a hobby other than writing)?

I found this contest on Facebook. It's a company that makes custom snowboards. Custom snowboards you say? Yes. Custom snowboards.

How
FREAKING AWESOME
would it be
to have a snowboard
custom made with
your

VERY OWN BOOK COVER ON IT???!?!?

If you "like" their page (one of the requirements) and fill out the teeny tiny entry form, you just might win a custom snowboard.

And . . . You're SO welcome!

(And no that is NOT me in the photo. Unfortunately.)

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Haha! That is sweet! I've never been on a snowboard. I've always wanted to learn to ski though. Skiing seemed the safer way to start...

Nicole Zoltack said...

Cool! I've never been on a snowboard either.

Shannon O'Donnell said...

Now THAT'S a creative contest!! :-)

Vapid Vixen said...

Oh this would be awesome! My snowboard is about 10 years old and got especially beat up last season.

A.L. Sonnichsen said...

Unfortunately, I have never snowboarded before. And the one time my husband snowboarded he got a concussion and had to be reminded who I was. Not pretty. I think I'll pass, but thanks for letting us know! hee hee. :)

Amy

Bethany Wiggins said...

Ha ha, Amy! Vapid, good luck :)

Register domain said...

Really sounds great and cool, Thanks a lot for sharing here.domain registration india

Carolina M. Valdez Schneider said...

Ha! That's cool!

Except I've never been skiing or snowboarding :P