Thursday, May 5, 2011

My Book was Blogged!!!

I know what you're thinking if you read this blog "regularly." Because lately I haven't been blogging that regularly (see this post if you don't know why I haven't been blogging regularly lately).

So, anyway, you're more than likely thinking:

Seriously? Bethany Wiggins put up two posts in one day? Something must be wrong.

Something's right is more like it!

Someone blogged about my book, SHIFTING!!!

Wanna check it out? PLEASE do! And leave this little lady a comment because it would make my day and probably hers. Go HERE (my book is the last on listed)!

11 comments:

Amanda Bonilla said...

Woohoo! That's so cool!

Kayeleen Hamblin said...

How cool is that? So cool. That's how cool.

Slamdunk said...

Great Bethany--I left a comment over there as well.

Jo Schaffer said...

Awesome! Heading on over!

Jennifer Foley said...

Will I get you in trouble if I comment stuff like...Already read it!! Super Awesome!! You won't be able to put it down!

storyqueen said...

Very excited for you! And I am dying to see the cover.

(And an extra YAY! for a new Mexico book! That's where I grew up!)

Shelley

Caroline Starr Rose said...

Hey! I didn't know your book takes place in Silver City! I'm in ABQ.

Bethany Wiggins said...

New Mexico rocks! And Jennifer, you can say whatever you want about the book!

POPPY SEED PROJECTS said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Rochelle said...

Bethany, I can't wait to read your book! I'm so excited!!!

Kimberly Krey said...

I'm new here, but I read the blurb on your book and I can't wait to get my hands on it! Sounds like an exciting read! :)